Small development team seeks Unity or Unreal coders for programming and games-related fun.
Thanks to our new project – a colourful, open-world adventure with a twist for console, PC and mobile – the team at Stormcloud are looking for 1-2 experienced coders to join our team and work alongside us in our Dundee studio.
Experience & Skills
Ideally applicants will:
- Be familiar with either Unity or Unreal game engines
- Have excellent all-round games coding skills and knowledge
- If you have a specialism in one particular area i.e. AI, shaders, etc that’s fantastic but we will expect you to help with ALL areas of the game!
- Have completed at least one previous commercial title
- Have a degree in a Computer Science or Mathematical-related subject
It would help if you have levelled your IRL character up to include the following attributes:
- Enthusiasm and drive to make the absolute best game possible within the project constraints.
- Active team player who loves to collaborate
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility
- Cheery and friendly personality
Working at Stormcloud
Working at Stormcloud is a pragmatic, collaborative experience.
We do not offer at-your-desk massages, or gym memberships. We have no on-site games room, no beanbags, and no beer fridge,
What we do offer is:
- To value you and your work
- To listen to your opinion
- To ask for your creative ideas
- To consider you an invaluable part of a small, select team
- To give you the opportunity to work on an exciting, original multi-platform title
Bottom-line: if you’ve made a game before and want to work on a fun, new console title with a bunch of friendly, talented people who really care about their work, then drop us a line.