ROLE: QA Lead (Contract)
LOCATION: Dundee (In-house)
** POSITION NOW FILLED **
Stormcloud Games are currently developing a multi-platform title for PS4, XB1 Switch, PC and mobile – and are looking for an experienced/senior QA Tester to join the team and lead the QA process.
The QA Lead will take on the responsibility to ensure that the entire QA process is planned and organised to a high standard, throughout development, all the way until launch on each platform.
The QA Lead will also be responsible for:
• Recruiting and managing the internal QA team for the project
• QA work coordination, bug verification, training and coaching of junior QA team members
• Participating in management meetings and discussions, and producing reports where necessary.
• Providing insight on what processes can be automated to ensure efficiency
• Creating specific tests plans for the project
• Assigning testers to verify sweep cycles and proposing regression tasks
• Taking ownership of the QA database used for tracking on the project
Experience required: 2-3+ years experience within a game developer/studio environment Shipped a minimum of one game as the senior QA from early development to release.
This is a contract position (15 months) with a view to becoming a permanent role based on future company performance.
So, if you are currently a senior QA looking to get a shot at being a QA Lead on a console project, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org