Date Posted: Updated 19th October 2021
Job Type: Full-time (Remote temporarily, moving to Hybrid/On-site)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
As a result of our recent investment from Chroma Ventures (link), it’s an exciting time to join the Stormcloud Games team as we focus exclusively on developing a new original IP for PC & next-gen consoles.
We value creativity, collaboration, and quality, and we are searching for like-minded game developers to work with us in a small, friendly, multi-disciplinary team environment where your input is valued and really helps shape the final game.
Our current unannounced game is being developed using Unreal Engine 4, and we are looking for 2 x Software Developers to join our studio based in Dundee.
We have opportunities for:
- Mid/Senior Developer
Junior Developer(Position filled)
Our ideal candidate(s) would have:
- For the Mid/Senior role, at least 3+ years experience, with two or more shipped titles as a Software Developer/Engineer in the Games Industry
For the Junior role, at least 1+ year experience within the industry, although top-notch graduates with an excellent portfolio of personal demos/game jam work are encouraged to apply.
- Good software engineering skills, with an ability to program clearly, efficiently and evolve your practice where required.
- Unreal 4 or Unity experience
- Strong C++/C# experience
- Experience working with multi-platform titles
- Released titles on consoles
Note: Direct applications only please. No recruitment agencies.